I would like to know how much it is to remove love handles or fat transfer. (photos)

Hi I hve been trying to get rid of my love handles and it's very hard I've finally come to the conclusion that I wanna do surgery and remove them

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for liposuction.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Hello,  thank you for your question.  Pricing may vary from one area or country to another.   Medical tourism overseas may be an option for your treatment.  Keep doing your search and always consult with certified PS. Best of luck. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Costs to reduce lover handles

Fees vary between practices, but fees for liposuction of love handles can be less than $5000  at some excellent practices.

Michael Kreidstein, MD

Getting rid of love handles

Diet and exercise are the best ways to lose unwanted fat, however, small isolated areas are sometimes stubborn. Liposuction is a great way to contour small areas of fat leaving the body with a desirable shape and contour. You will need to have a consult with a surgeon that specializes in liposuction in order to determine fees.

Robert Sleightholm, MD
Brampton Plastic Surgeon

I would like to know how much it is to remove love handles or fat transfer.

Your best bet would be to set up liposuction consultations in your area for pricing. Fees can vary depending on the area in which you live and whether the surgery would be performed at a surgery center or a hospital. You could also look on Realself for some average costs for the love handle/posterior flank area that you are interested in treating Best of Luck

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon