Brazilian butt lift healing - scared of my outcome. Advice? (Photo)

Hi there, I had a Brazilian buttlift this past Saturday and I'm very nervous for my results. I feel like the fat is all in my hips not in my butt. I wanted projection and I don't feel that I have that. I showed a picture of a girl on here with the bum I wanted and I don't see it. Can any doctor let me know how I might heal and how I can help my healing process ?! I don't want my hips so big!! I never did. I only wanted hour glass with projection ! Where my incisions are is that normal??

Brazilian butt lift healing - scared of my outcome. Advice?

It is very difficult to assess final outcome so early after surgery with all of the swelling and bruising.  It will take months before you can appreciate the result.  I would try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.

This does answer the question.

You are at the early stages of healing and there is still a lot of swelling. Follow your surgeon's post op instructions regarding wearing compression garment etc. Best of luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBl

At this point, you have a lot of swelling and have to give it time to heal.  Best to be patient. Good luck.