Big ears and ear lobes. Would like a completely new set of smaller beautiful symmetrical natural looking ears. (Photo)

As per above. I'm balding much, paternal heritage, 34, male, severe anxiety sufferer. Looking for best ear surgery doctor in North America preferably but open to all continents.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Otoplasty

You look to be an excellent candidate for an otoplasty . Earlobe reduction can also be done at the same time if you and your plastic surgeon both decide it is needed..

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Otoplasty with ear lobe reduction

An otoplasty is a simple out patient procedure to correct the prominent ears. It is also know as "pinning" the ears in many public forums. this is done through an incision behind the ear.  The ear lobes can be reduced with a small incision around the ear lobe at the same time.

Dr Ennis

CANDIDATE FOR OTOPLASTY?

Typically, when the ears are made less prominent, the result is that they look smaller, as well.  You seem to have excessively strong concha.  A setback, along with an earlobe shortening procedure, would help you achieve your aesthetic goals.  This is a procedure commonly performed on adults in an office-based setting in my practice.

Jeffrey B. Wise, MD, FACS
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon