Can I change my face shape/features? (photos)

I think I have a very long face shape that is squared at the cheekbone area. This makes me look unattractive. Also I believe the features on my face as too close together and it makes me look weird. The sides of my face are ok, just the front of my face that is weird. What are some suggestions to change the face shape or features on a face?

No doctor answers yet