Redness and pain 2 weeks post op. (photos)

Im 2 weeks PO. 325 and 400 under muscle, silicone. I called yesterday because I've been having more issues with my left breast than my right and the nurse insisted it was fine and to wait for my month check up. I also mentioned a redness I had on the left breast. Now, it is a little larger and on my right as well. It's a little hotter and definitely more tender than the rest of my breast. Seems to stop around my bra line, but I haven't done anything with my clothing to cause a skin reaction.

Post-Operative Healing

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps. ASSYMETRY: The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff. SHAPE AND CONTOUR: The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result. FOLLOW-UP EXAMS: These are generally done in 1 week, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months to 1 year, and 1-2 year intervals. These are included in your initial surgical fee.Now, you should understand that your healing process is still early, but you should also be able to contact your surgeon directly with any questions or concerns about your procedure. If you are uncomfortable and facing worries, it would be best to have a follow-up exam with your surgeon in order to make sure that the healing is progressing well or if there is any additional treatment you need. Best of luck to you!

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about final results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD