Can I get my mons pubis reduced? Will it be saggy after lipo? (Photo)

Liposuction of the Mons Pubis

Thank you for your time. Typically performed on an outpatient basis, Liposculpturing of the mons pubis can last approximately thirty minutes, depending in the amount of fat removed and the technique performed. The most common techniques include tumescent and Vaser assisted Liposculpturing.

Tumescent Liposculpturing Using a mixture of local anesthetics and adrenaline, a special solution called tumescent fluid is created. This fluid is inserted into the treated area through tiny access points. It helps numb the treated area controls bleeding and reacts with your fat making it easier to remove. The fat is then suctioned out through a blunt tubular instrument called a cannula.

Vaser Assisted Liposculpturing is the added use of a vaser assisted unit, with Tumescent Liposculpturing, to help pull and tighten the skin by 53%.

Many surgery centers do not carry the Vaser Assisted Unit as it is a very specialized equipment. I recommend asking your physician if this unit is available for your surgery and if the physician is familiar with the use. 

Monsplasty

Hi - you should get a nice result from liposuction to the mons area.  Skin retraction is variable but tends to be fine although there will be significant post operative swelling and bruising which can take several weeks to resolve.  Good luck

Pubic Mons Liposculpture

Hello Rosembel,
You appear to be a good candidate for liposculpture of the mons. This area typically doesn't sag, but it does take a while to soften and feel natural. Be sure to ask your surgeon on what to expect with regards to healing.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

Pubis reduction

Liposuction of the mons is one of the most rewarding body areas for treatment with liposuction. Patients are very pleased with these treatments.
There is often swelling and some bruising of the labia associated with this, so be prepared. It goes away in about a week. 
You may proceed with confidence that you will be pleased with the result.

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Can I get my mons pubis reduced? Will it be saggy after lipo?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  The skin and tissues of your mons does not appear to have significant stretch marks or excess skin and as a result liposuction should afford you a nice improvement in contour.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for the best results.  

You look like an excellent lipo candidate

When the skin is firm and not sagging before lipo, it usually will shrink down nicely after lipo. I see no reason why you would develop sagging skin.