What kind of breast surgery would I need to lift them and making them even? (Photo)

I am 20 years old and have never been pregnant. I am very self conscious about my saggy breasts and I know it will only get worse. I wanted to ask what kind of surgery would be reccomended

Hi, you will need a breast lift/ small reduction through a radiation all anchor incision. It's your call because you will have scars and at your age you may not want them. Good luck, Dr PG

Breast surgery to even out breasts

Thank you for your question and for providing a photo.  After reviewing the photos you provided, it appears that you have a grade 2-3 ptosis.  You would need a breast lift and also very likely need a breast lift with implants if you would like to increase the fullness in your upper poles. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast augmentation/breast lift.

Best of luck to you,

What kind of breast surgery would I need to lift them and making them even?

The only way to improve on the shape of your breast would be with a breast lift. The asymmetry you have can be addressed at the same time. Please meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to find out more details. Best wishes. Dean Vistnes. 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Best procedure for you: Breast Lift w/Areolar Reduction - Symmetrization Surgery

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

After having analyzed all the information and photos sended to us, i can realize that you have uneven and sagging breasts, with more pronounced fall on the right side than the left. Also you have very large areolas related breasts size/shape.
In my practice in cases like yours where the breasts are very sagging but with a good size i perform a Breast Lift - Symmetrization Surgery, removing more tissue on the right side than the left to match both breasts.
I also recommend an Areolar Reduction to get an appropiate areolar diameter, with hidden scar (a circumference line surrounding the areola).

There is no need to use implants, because you have very good breasts volume, and at your young age, your breasts are mostly made up of fibro-glandular tissue, therefore they will have very good consistency to the touch after Breast Lift.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Sagging breasts

A mastopexy is a procedure to remove excess skin and in the end to lift the breasts.This will leave a lot of scarring so you need a consult to weigh all of your choices.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Relatively large saggy,assymmetrical breasts

If you are  happy with the size of your breasts and it is not too big to you,then your solution is to undergo Bilateral Mastopexy and at the same time correct the asymmetry.As far as the specific technique of the Mastopexy  you need to have a detailed consult with an experienced Plastic Surgeon  interms of the resultant scars.

Suman K. Das, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Horndeski Methodâ„¢

I recommend a new technique called The Horndeski Method™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.The weight of the breast is transferred to the underlying muscle resulting in long term stability.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

What kind of lift

A vertical breast lift that leaves a scar around the nipple and vertically down to the fold would do a great job of lifting and repositioning the nipple and breast.  Through those incisions the asymmetry could be corrected as well.  Be aware that a pregnancy could change your results in and with time you may be seeking a revision of your lift as both you and your breasts age.

Levi J. Young, MD
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

You should seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and go over all the best options for you. You are still a young lady and your body will continue to go through changes over time, especially if you have children. Keep in mind the scars on your breasts with the different lift techniques. You have many options to get you the result your looking for. Good Luck!

Jordan P. Farkas, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

What kind of breast surgery would I need to lift them and making them even

I think a limited breast lift leaving what is referred to as a lollipop incision were there is an incision around the areola and then down vertically from there, should be enough for what you have at present. I think a periareolar lift alone will flatten the projection and not lift you much. Teh size discrepancy can be corrected at that time also by making the larger one a little smaller

Julio Garcia, MD