I got a lipo with BBL. I see that the dr put fat on top of my butt but nothing on the middle? I'm 4 days post op. (photos)

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.  Thank you for your question .Best of luck!!

Post op BBL

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. This is a typical appearance of a BBL four days out from surgery. The top tends to look fuller than the bottom until the skin is able to stretch ("fluff out") and take the shape that you want. The takes ~ 3 months on average. Best of Luck- Dr Hardy

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon