When breast lift and augmentation is performed, is it possible to remove the excess breast tissue under the arms?

I do work out, cardio and lifting but this part of my body is hard to tone it. Every time when I wear the bra always skin and fat is sticking out in the front and on the back. I recently had BBL and did lipo on my back but is still there.

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue for the first 3 to 4 months! 

Thank you for the question. Your concerns are not uncommon; many women have concerns about the same areas. Sometimes, liposuction surgery alone will suffice; in most cases, the "excess" skin, adipose tissue, and breast tissue need to be directly excised in order to achieve the desired improvement in contour. In those cases, liposuction surgery alone may leave patients dissatisfied with the residual (possibly irregular) skin in the infra-axillary areas. 

My best advice: concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.  Working together you will come up with a plan to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with. Best wishes.

Axillary and chestwall tissue require excision sometimes

Hi, I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi jtpoim.  Difficult to say without photos, in person exam, etc. but in general, chestwall skin is difficult to move with a BBL.  I have found that direct excision removes the tissue well-the trade off is a scar.  Sometimes the scar can be hidden in the arm pit depending upon the amount and location of tissue.  There are skin tightening treatments that might be worth investigating depending again upon the amount & location of tissue.  Be sure to seek consultation with an ABPS certified PS. Good luck!