Should I be worried about my silicone implant "rising" out of the pocket? (Photo)

I am 12 weeks post op with silicone implants. 3-4 days ago I noticed that my right implant was very hard feeling and had risen drastically. My right nipple seems to just fold over amd is droopy. Until the last few days both my breast looked wonderful. My doctor said the breast tissue has closed over the pocket and I need to constantly apply very hard pressure to the implant to tear the tissue. She sent me home with a band to wear diagonally and then follow up Monday for possible surgery. Help!!

Capsular Contracture

You have capsular contracture, and no bands or massage will help. You will need a revision surgery at 3 to 6 months to fix the problem.  If your surgeon isn't planning a total en bloc capsulectomy with a new implant, then consider looking elsewhere. Best of luck!

Should I be worried about my silicone implant "rising" out of the pocket?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photograph and the extreme asymmetry which has occurred suddenly I would be concerned about seroma or hematoma which can occur  late.  I suggest that she have an ultrasound as soon as possible to look for fluid in the right breast.  If that is negative then an MRI may be required.  Capsular contracture usually makes the breast looks smaller not larger.

Rising implant, capsular contracture?

It's very important to keep your appointments with your treating surgeon. It is a little too soon to know for sure but you may be developing capsular contracture around the right breast implant. Massage and the prescribed band may help. Your surgeon might also consider prescribing singular and/or vitamin E capsules although these usually are used earlier. If you do develop full-blown capsular contracture, surgery will be the only option to effect a significant change.