TMJ, broken teeth, overbite. My bottom teeth hit the roof of my mouth. I've worn my teeth down. 2 bridges, missing tooth (Photo)

I'd like to come to the clear view in San Antonio in November and come back with a smile that I am proud of, I have to insurances, and care credit. Is that possible .

Overbite, broken teeth options

Hi:

In terms of options to get the smile you will be proud of, you might need a full mouth reconstruction to make sure both bite and aesthetics concerns are handled.  This entails getting a combination of crowns and veneers over all of your existing teeth.  

For accurate assesment you need to get X-rays and have a comprehensive evaluation with study models.  

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist