I've been on roaccutane for 2 months now and thinking of getting lips filler. Is it OK to do so when on roaccutane?

There is no contraindication to lip filler while on Accutane

There is no contraindication to having lip filler while on Accutane. Make sure to visit an experienced expert injector who can select the right product and right treatment technique for your unique lips. Hope that helps and good luck!

San Diego Dermatologist

Lip Fillers on Medications

It should be perfectly alright to have your lips injected while on Accutane.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with fillers for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green