My BA looks small?

Hi, I just had a BA and a lift on Wednesday. I went from about a 32B to 600ccs silicone high profile, unders in hope that I would be at least a full D. But they dont seem big at all right now, I know they still need to settle in but is there hope that they will look bigger when they drop? After all the debt im in I want them to be worth it.

My BA looks small?

Thank you for your question. 600 cc implants are large, hence it is unlike they are going to look small. Please let them heal and settle and re evaluate in 3-4 months.

My breasts look small after breast augmentation?

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you are experiencing after breast surgery. Given that you are very fresh out of surgery, it is quite likely that you are experiencing significant “emotional ups and downs” unnecessarily. You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image. 

In other words, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed; your breasts will undoubtedly change over the course of the next several weeks/months.   The vast majority of patients with your concerns at your stage in the recovery process, turn out to be much happier two to three months after the procedure was performed.

For example, many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. 

Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change. Do your best to stay emotionally even keeled. I would suggest continued patience and continued close follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term regardless of the specific cup sizes achieved.

My Breast Augmentation looks small?

Thank you for your question.  The 600 cc breast implants are huge.  There is no chance that her breasts will look small once the implants have dropped into their final position.  This early in recovery the implants are compressed by the overlying muscles and the lift also initially makes the breast looks smaller.

Breasts Looking Too Small One Week after Breast Augmentation and Lift #breastimplants #breastlift

• Without seeing any photos, it's difficult to tell you exactly what you should expect.  However, one week after your operation is much too early to be able to know what your final results will look like. 
  • 600 cc implants are definitely large implants, and if you started out as a 32 B you'll definitely notice a nice difference.  Because you also had a breast lift at the same time, your implants may be riding fairly high.
  • With time, over the course of a few months, your implants will settle into place, and you likely will be very happy with the results. 
  • Definitely discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon as he/she will certainly be interested and he/she will be in a great position to answer your questions. 
  • Thanks for sharing!