I had cat IV cc in my right breast and cat II in my left. I had both capsules removed, implants replaced. Any suggestion?(photo)

My right implant was so severe that it calcified. I was in surgery for 5 hours to remove massive scar tissues and calcification. Surgeon had to cut into my Areola to remove some scar tissue. I had a drainage tube placed in the r implant. Implants are placed under the muscle (memory gel) I'm 2 weeks post op and concerned. My r implant is healing great. Left implant is hard and painful. My surgeon said its probably due to swelling. Looking for another opinion.

Revision surgery

It sounds like you had a complicated issue. At this point, you have to let things heal a bit. Best of luck and patience.

I had cat IV cc in my right breast and cat II in my left. I had both capsules removed, implants replaced. Any suggestion?

Over the internet NOT the place to obtain a detailed examination or second opinion! Best to see a few boarded PSs in your area in a paid second opinion consult