What surgery should I get to best fix my underbite? (photos)

I'm 19 and have a severe underbite I'd like to get corrected. I think I might have a bit of a crossbite too? Unfortunately, I'm unsure on which option would be best to balance out my face. I worry that getting just my lower jaw moved back could make my chin/jaw weaker looking. So would it be a better idea to get my upper jaw moved forward as well? I'd just like to know what my options are and which one any of you would recommend. Thanks!

No doctor answers yet