Cost of a Mommy makeover for me?

I'm wanting a mommy makeover. I'm wanting a breast lift with implants, tummy tuck, lipo of sides, and muscle repair in my stomach cause I'm sure it's bad. I also want a thigh lift with lipo around my knees. I'm wondering what the cost would be to get this done as I am looking at having to finance this. I want to look and feel great about myself and I've never had a flat stomach or wore a bikini and I want to now that I'm done having kids.

Mommy makeover pricing

Pricing for these procedures will vary based on many factors.  Some include region where you live, time spent in the operating room, anesthesia fees, facility charges, cost of implants, and surgeon's fees.  Because you are considering multiple procedures it is best to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  After an exam and discussion with you, the surgeon will be able to provide a detailed quotation of cost.

Mommy Makeover costs in Melbourne, FL.

Thank you for question about costs for a Mommy Makeover.  Because a Mommy Makeover can encompass any number of procedures including the procedures you mentioned, costs can vary greatly; therefore, I would definitely recommend you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine the procedures that are most appropriate and the accompanying costs.  Be sure that you are being quoted for the full costs, including surgeon’s fees, anesthesia fees, and facility or operating fees, in addition to other costs.  I hope this information is helpful to you.  Best of luck!

Amy Ortega, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

A Mommy Makeover is a customized combination of procedures designed to undo some of the effects of pregnancy on a woman's body. Every woman is different and so each woman will benefit from a different combination. Costs will vary from region to region and surgeon to surgeon and of course will depend upon exactly which procedures are performed. In the Nashville area, the total cost (including O.R. and anesthesia) for a typical mommy makeover will be in the $15,000+ range.For more information about mommy makeovers please see the web link below. Best wishes!

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Mommy makeover costs

Cost will vary based on the surgeon and exactly what is done. Assuming a breast lift and a tummy tuck, you should expect something between 10 to 15k.

Costs for a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.   Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Cost of a Mommy makeover for me?

Thanks for the question.Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Mommy Makeover, cost of surgery?

Thank you for your question. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc…   If you're willing to travel medical tourism is an attractive way to get quality results at a lower price. Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. However, when considering this option don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. 

Cost of mommy makeover

Thank you for your question. The cost of the combination of procedures you mentioned will vary a bit from surgeon to surgeon. For all of those procedures, you should anticipate spending somewhere between $15,000 and $20,000. I suggest you consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Your surgeon should have ample experience in the procedures with which you are interested, have excellent reviews from prior patients, and should be someone with whom you quickly establish a good repore and trust. Hope this helps!

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover commonly ranges from $15,000 - $20,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Dr derby

Thank you for question and the photos. A good start would be a full Tummy Tuck and lipo all around for a first procedure. If you have any other desires then you can do that at a future time. Best of luck 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD