How can I tighten the very loose skin in my thigh area? (photo)

I've been trying to lose weight since the birth of my 3 child and now I want to tighten and tone my body. My legs no matter what I do as far as leg squats etc has not helped. What can I do? I bought a fascia blaster to try and help with cellulite but it doesn't seem to be working? It's like nothing I do is going to work. I drink water except for the occasional tea. Ugh..... Feeling frustrated!!

Thigh Lift after Babies: Liposuction vs. Surgery

Thank you for your question about thigh lift.

Based solely on one picture, I think surgical thigh lift is too aggressive.

After continuing with a healthy diet and exercise, you may consider combining liposuction with some type of skin tightening modality, such as the Exilis Elite.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.