Can I go on a cruise after Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm scheduled for my bbl sx on March 27th. Will I be ok to go on a 7 day Cruise August 8th? Will I still be sore, swollen and have to wear my faja?

Butt augmentation

Dear Sureucan,
  Sorry to disappoint you on BBL. You will be wasting time and money on that procedure.  It sounds like a great idea - take fat from area of excess and put it in area of deficit. The sad reality is that the fat disappear completely or almost completely after 6 - 12 months. I have seen it on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery after their big disappointment from the fat injection to the butts that was done by other surgeons. Fat injection to the butts is totally illogical, because you can not expect the fat to survive without good circulation. Think about it. If the injected fat was reliable and consistent, women would have used it for their breasts augmentation instead of breast implants. The fact is that last year,  breasts augmentation with implants was the number one cosmetic surgery in the US... Your best option is butt implants because they do not disappear and when done correctly , they look natural and are very attractive. Not all result are the same because there are different techniques, different implants and different skills. Always, consult with board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery in accredited surgery for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. As far as your cruise, if you do your butt implants surgery in March, you should be free to do what ever you wish in August. 
                                   Dr Widder