How long should a drainage hole take to heal and what's the best way to care for them?

Hi, one drainage hole from my breast implants is still sore? It's not red or ozzy but it's now been 2 weeks and I still can't lift my arm without it hurting or feeling really stiff. My left side is fine and feels normal. Is this normal or am I panicking?

Drainage/Hole

Thank you for your question. Drainage is not expected at this point post op. An open hole in your incision should be evaluated in person by your Plastic Surgeon.

All the best

Thank you for your question.  You need to be examined by her plastic surgeon.  If you have significant clear fluid draining from a hole in your implant incision the implant is at risk.  Please see your surgeon.