Are there any surgeons in Utah that have experience using the transaxillary incision with Saline breast implants?

I've been to 4 consults and paid 100 twice only to find out that the surgeon refuses to perform a transaxillary breast augmentaion
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Transaxillary Incision

I am sorry you are struggling to find the right surgeon, hopefully my answer will help you ask questions prior to booking a consultation, or during your consultation. Best of Luck! Dr. K

I use the transaxillary, submuscular approach in nearly 95% of my primary breast augmentations because it hides the scar so well. The overwhelming majority of my patients choose silicone implants because of a more natural look and feel when compared to a saline implant. Yes, it is true that the incision for a silicone implant insertion will be longer than one for a saline implant insertion, but that is true for ALL approaches (including periariolar and inframammary incisions). For an average size implant (350cc) the incision length is usually only one-half inch longer than it would be for a saline implant insertion. That length of scar in the armpit (about 2 inches long) still hides extremely well. When using the Keller funnel. I have placed implants as large as 550cc in a primary augmentation without difficulty. If you choose the transaxillary approach, make sure your surgeon is experienced in this method.