Is it normal to have discomfort when laying on your side 4 months after breast augmentation?

I am 4 months post op with 330cc Saline implants. Since I've been able to lay on my sides again when I sleep, I have noticed that only when I lay on my right side- my left breast has moderate discomfort on the inside of my breast line that touches my sternum. Ive asked my surgeon and he has mentioned that it could be a nerve, but isn't sure. It's not getting worse which is good news. Is this normal? If so, how long does it typically last?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. Without knowing the details of your surgery or having the ability to examine you, it is very difficult to offer any real advice. However, I would say that it is not "normal" to have this type of discomfort 4 months  after surgery. But it is also not out of the realm of reasonable possibility. Your surgeon could be right and it could be a nerve type of pain, which should resolve with time, but this can sometimes take months. Best to keep a close followup with your surgeon and see him every few weeks or so and let him advise you on how best to proceed.Hope this helps!