I been suffering hair loss for about 2 years; what specialist should I see regarding it or what should I do?

I have seen my primary doctor and dermatology they both tell me it's normal and maybe because of stress. It hasn't gotten better I don't know what to do or who to see. My hair is falling out a lot more then before.

What specialist

I would suggest seeing a doctor that specializes in hair restoration. They will be able to give you best information for moving forward with what you need. 

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Who to see for hair loss

I would recommend seeing a dermatologist for your hair loss. They can evaluate what type of hair loss you have and give you treatment options. Surgery is not always the best option for hair loss. Sometimes medical conditions cause hair loss and a dermatologist can sort through those causes  to give you answers.

Dow Stough, MD
Hot Springs National Park Dermatologic Surgeon

See a Hair Loss Expert

I  recommend getting a formal consultation with a hair loss expert. The best options are PRP and progesterone injections to the scalp and/or hair transplantation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hair Expert consultation

Hello. I personally understand how frustrating it is to keep loosing hair. I will recommend that you schedule a consultation with a doctor who Specializes in Hair Loss. There are many different causes for hair loss and the best way to find and address the problem is with a consultation. Once the cause for your hair loss is determined, we can explore what will be the best treatment to implement to slow down the rate of hair loss and restore it. 

Please feel free to ask more questions!

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is normal to experience hair loss daily of 100 hairs. I would recommend seeing a dermatologist so they can evaluate the type of hair loss you are experiencing. Both topical and oral supplements are available over the counter. Lastly, blood work can be done to check your thyroid function and your hormones since this can cause hair loss. Follow up with your dermatologist so they can discuss your options with you.

Barbara Bopp, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Are you male or female

This is critical in anything I say. Female hair loss is more complex than male hair loss in terms of diagnosis

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss evaluation ? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion you need,to find a  Hair loss expert. You can find one on Realself or a Google search.  Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon