I am wondering whether there are any PT exercises recommended after diastasis repair?

I am 9 weeks post-surgery and have the green light to resume all physical activity. I am a crossfitter, so activity will be intense (but of course I will build up to that volume). When I do some activities/movements that involve powerful extension (muscle-ups for example), I feel as though I am going to rip in 2 (vertically). I just want to make sure that this is normal and that I shouldn't be doing some PT to help out with the process (or stretching or whatever).

Exercise post Tummy Tuck

Congratulations on completing your surgery.  I would double check with your plastic surgeon to see what level of physical activity you should be doing at this point in your recovery.  I generally recommend my patients wait a little bit longer (maybe 3 months) before resuming a more strenuous level of exercise such as Crossfitting.  I hope this helps. 

Diastasis Repair

I doubt your surgeon wants to know you are doing muscle-ups after surgery. If you are having pain, you should not be doing it. There are no exercises that will aid in recovery, just time. Get back to full activity slowly. Best wishes.