How to fix porous skin? Salt scrub damage? (photo)

What lasers or procedures can I have done to fix my porous and damaged skin. I used a salt scrub heavily a year ago on almost a daily basis I can't quite remember how often I used it but my skin is now extremely porous how can I reverse this damage. I was thinking fully ablative laser.

Treating increased pore size with laser

Thanks for your question. Although fully ablative laser may seem like the most likely solution, people seem to have better pore improvement with fractional laser which can go deeper with a better safety profile. Of all the lasers, Halo seems to be one of the few which offers consistent improvement in pore size.

Another concern is maintaining safety with your skin type, which appears to be a bit darker. It is very important that you seek out a physician with a high quality laser and experience in treating darker skin, particularly if you are considering any form, even fractional, ablative laser.

Incline Village Physician