Can dental implants with bone cadavers used to help with more bone cause jaw snapping that bites my tongue? Thanks.

Jaw snapping with implants

No, this would not cause jaw snapping or tongue biting. I assume you have crowns on the implants and all is healed. Not sure what you mean by "jaw snapping" except I assume you are biting your tongue while chewing? Many times patients bite their tongue when new teeth are placed because the tongue will spread into spaces in the mouth. When the spaces are filled in by a crown, then all of a sudden your tongue does not know what to do or where to go. Usually you will bite your tongue until your tongue adapts to the lack of space. Give it time for adapting to the new crowns, often a few weeks will do.

Plano Dentist