Want to move to above the muscle. I want more sway &1000cc silicone. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am very big framed; tall and broad shouldered. I currently have 1000cc round saline implants, installed under the muscle. I'd like to have a larger set of silicone ones inserted over seas, since we cannot seem to get them here. I want my breasts to jiggle, sway and bounce more, but due to my muscle density they absolutely do not, currently. I also want silicone because my overfilled saline implants are too hard. Will over the muscle help? Where can I get the implants?

Oversized Silicone Gel Implants

Hello,How your implants feel in softness has little to do with the likely minimal muscle coverage that it currently has. I believe your firm/stiff implants are a due to one of both of these issues: the implant is too overfilled and/or your scar capsule is too tight.  Only an examination would help sort this out. Regardless, don't complicate matters by creating a new pocket. I would recommend staying put and not going over seas.  Word on the street is that the implant companies are poised to start releasing larger devices very soon, possibly Q4 2016. Best of luck!

Want to move to above the muscle. I want more sway &1000cc silicone. Any suggestions?

I'm afraid my only suggestion would be a very loud "don't do it". The only movement you will get is downward. Your skin is not strong enough to support that weight. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD