Can this be corrected by a filler of some sort? And are these kinds of procedures really pricey? (Photo)

I've had this dent in my forehead for as long as I can remember and it drives me crazy. It makes me extremely self conscious. I tried to get the best picture but this one doesn't do it justice. I mainly notice it when I'm outside and catch my reflection somewhere. I would love to get it fixed, I wouldn't have to constantly hide my forehead with bangs and I could even bring myself to finally wear my hair up without feeling hideous. Help!

No doctor answers yet