Bottom Molar Extracted 3 Years Ago, How Do I Fix This?

Ok I got my bottom back molar pulled 3 years ago, never got a bridge or implant and my teeth are shifted in like badly, can braces fix this? I wanted to get it fixed so bad but I lost my job and couldn't afford it but I need to take care of my teeth! It shouldnt be lookinh like this, can it jus close up?the tooth above it came down just a lil also

Doctor Answers 1

Braces can help

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Braces can help return teeth to the right position.  If left alone, the shifting you have seen will continue, even to the point that to restore later may require root canals and crowns with a bridge to fix.  


Braces right now is a better option.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.