Bottom Out + donut lift ? (photos)

I am 6 weeks post op, 600cc high profile, smooth round mentor silicone under the pectoral muscles , donut lift . I can see that my right breast is NOT FOLD nice at lower pole as the my left breast, is my right breast bottoming out?

BBA

Your results look fantastic, especially this early after surgery.  Your surgeon has done a fantastic job.  As you may have gathered from the comments posted by the other surgeons here, you should be happy.  Small asymmetries are executed at this point.  

Bottom Out + Donut Lift

Again you are posting the same issues and again I respond what a wonderful result! If you have issues best to address them with your chosen surgeon to handle. From my perspective for result is fantastic... 

6 weeks postop result after augmentation and lift

Hi. Your breasts will still be changing after your surgery - it will be at least 3 months (possibly up to 6 months) until the shape/result stops changing. It is normal to have minor differences between breasts, and often one breast changes faster than the other. Your result looks good at this stage - try to be patient with things at this stage and wait for the the changes to stop. Regards Dr Charles Cope

Charles Cope, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

I agree you have a very nice early result.  From these pictures I don't see anything to be concerned about.  I would encourage you to try not to worry and allow yourself to get a full three months out from your surgery. Until then things will continue to change and settle.  Best of luck and be sure to keep your follow up appointments with your doctor.

Melinda Haws, MD

Results at 6 weeks

Your results look quite nice at six weeks. They are also still healing and should look even better with time.

Donut lift

Actually, this seems to be a very nice result thus far. The differences that I see in your pictures I would classify as "within the normal range" since perfect symmetry does not exist.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Breast Augmentation With Lift

It's important to realize that some degree of minor asymmetry is normal before and after combination breast augmentation/breast lift surgery. Your pictures demonstrate an excellent surgical result with minor areas of asymmetry along the inframammary fold.

This asymmetry may improve as muscles relax, swelling resolves, and inflammation disappears. The wound healing process can take up to a year to reach completion. For this reason, it's important to be patient and maintain good communication with your plastic surgeon. At six weeks post-op you appear to be on your way to an excellent result.

Nice result after 600 cc breast implants and no evidence of bottoming out

Thank you for your question.  Your result looks excellent considering the large size of implants that you have in addition to a lift.  I do not see any evidence of bottoming out and is entirely possible that your fold or crease will become deeper in time.