Where can I get Botox Injections for Armpit sweating in Dallas, TX?

Where can i do it in dallas, which hospital please?

Doctor Answers 6

Botox hyperhidrosis

Thank you for your question. Botox is a very effective treatment for hyperhidrosis (armpit, hands, feet, scalp/face, etc). The dosing is typically based on areas treated but can vary around 50 - 100 units per side depending on how large the treatment area. Duration also depends on dose and technique, but can vary from 3-6 months. For the armpit region, you may also want to consider miraDry as it provides a longer lasting relief and in the long run is more cost-effective.
I would look for a provider that offers both treatments so you can evaluate your options.

Houston Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

Miradry better

Botox injections are the only currently available product for sweaty palms, feet or scalp. Miradry is currently approved for permanent elimination of sweat and odor glands in the underarms but they may be coming out with a new applicator for other areas.  I have had miraDry myself and it is truly a gift.
My best,
Sheila Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

Miradry vs. Botox for hyperhidrosis

For armpit sweating, I would consider the Miradry procedure over Botox to help treat hyperhidrosis. Miradry is more cost-effective in the longterm. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Botox for Underarm sweat in Dallas

You should be able to reach out to any board certified/eligible plastic surgeon. Most are familiar with botox treatments for underarm hyperhydrosis. Typically the treatment requires a total of 100 units of botox.

I hope this helps.

- Dr. Bryson Richards

Bryson G. Richards, MD
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 291 reviews

Hyperhidrosis of the Underarms

Read a book about underarm hyperhidrosis before you see someone who specializes in treatment. Make sure you see someone who provides more than 1 treatment for this consition. Look for someone who has a center and who offers a whole cadre of treatment options - oral medication, topical products, Botox, suction curettage, subdermal laser ablation, miraDry, etc. READ the hyperhidrosis book on the link below. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo Phlebologist
4.8 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

Facilities to Treat Hyperhydrosis with Botox

I would contact either dermatologist's or plastic surgeon's offices.  Request a provider who has experience in the treatment of hyperhidrosis with Botox or Dysport.

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS
Louisville Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 51 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.