I got botox on Friday and now notice a dent in my forehead.

I got botox on Friday and now notice a dent in my forehead today that was not there Friday morning, or ever. its a inch ling and runs up and down not diagonally like a crease in the for head.

Forehead and dent

I have not seen an indentation from Botox in the nearly 20 years I have been injecting.  I would return to your treating dermatologist for evaluation.  You can certainly post a photo for more detailed explanations.

Forehead dent after Botox

It is difficult to advise you without an examination.
Return to the doctor who treated you for advice.
Depending on the location of the 'dent', it may be a vein under the skin that has always been there but
that you have never noticed before, because it was concealed by the active forehead muscles. Best wishes.

Botox to Forehead

It usually takes Botox 5 to 7 days to take effect.  Result is dependent upon placement of the Botox.  I would follow-up with the provider who injected the Botox.

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS