Should I have botox for neck pain? I had stroke 2 years ago and have constant headaches. Is this really a good option?

Botox and headaches

Your question is a good one but really meant for a neurologist forum.   Dermatologists generally do not treat headaches with Botox.  Please consult a board certified neurologist in your area for help.

Botox for Neck Pain and Migraines

Botox works extremely well for both of these conditions.  Seek a cosmetic dermatologist or neurologist with experience in treating these conditions.  This is something I frequently treat and have very good success with.   I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Botox for neck pain

If you neck pain is caused by muscle spasms then Botox may  be an option. This is usually done by neurologists not by cosmetic surgeons.  Good luck !

Niels C. Krejci, MD
Boston Dermatologist