Can I have Botox to enlarge my mons pubis?

I love to show my body whilst on the beach. I have had labiaplasty and would like to improve my labia majora and mons for greater beautification and to show off a good camel- toe

Doctor Answers 4

Can I have Botox to enlarge my mons pubis?

Botox would not provide a result that you’re wanting, a Fat transfer would be the best option. I suggest you seek reputable board certified physician to determine your aesthetic desires and provide a result you wish to achieve

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 496 reviews

Dr. Kimberly Henry

Hello, thank you for your question! Botox is not going to help; however, a fat transfer will give you the look you desire. Be aware, though, that sometimes fat disappears if you lose weight. It can also alter your appearance if you gain weight, too. Best of luck!

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

Mons area can be augmented but better augmentation options should be used

Dear Olimmeminsse

Botox is an agent that blocks the connection between the muscle and the nerve that controls it causing the muscle to relax. While Botox and similar agents such as Dysport will often help improve skin creases it does not enlarge or otherwise augment treated areas.

Probably the best agent for body augmentation is transferred fat which is collected by a liposuction like process from areas such as the "love handles" or thighs and then micro-injected where desired. Synthetic injectable agents such as Boletelo or Sculptra can be used if one is extremely thin or simply do not wish to have body fat transferred.

Good Luck

Dr Perry

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 19 reviews

Mons pubis labiaplasty fat transfer

Proper fat transfer is ideal for what you are trying to achieve. My experience with fat transfer over 10 years have resulted in excellent results.

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 52 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.