Nipples seem low after BA 2 days post op? (Photos)

My nipples seem really low. I was a 38B not even a full B I wanted to go to a full C my PS put 310cc silicon on top of the muscle went in through the armpit. I had lower nipples to begin with, but I voiced my concern about having exactly what I'm seeing. Will this get better?! I had surgery on 6-6-16 finished around 1pm.

Implant malposition and transaxillary breast augmentation.

First of all, it is way to early to say whether you need a revision.  It's important you follow your surgeon's instructions and keep all of your appointment.
I don't do transaxillary breast augmentation because in my training I found it so hard to get the lower pocket and the inframammary fold right.  The inframammary fold is the cornerstone of implant surgery.  It it's too low, you have "stargazer" nipples and bottoming out.  If it's too high, you have the Snoopy breast as seen in your photo.  I know some surgeons are good at this technique but I'm not one of them.  I almost always use an incision in the inframammary fold to help set that fold position.
The good news is that your implants may settle.  If you need revision surgery, lowering the fold is relatively easy although in my hands it would require an incision in the inframammary fold. 
I hope this turns out well for you.  Give us an update in a few months.

Axillary approaches to augmentation

are the trickiest and the also take longer to settle.  You have to trust your surgeon whom you chose to do this for you and follow his/her instructions as your surgeon should share your desire for the best possible outcome.  Always let your surgeon know of your concerns as you see him/her in follow-up and work at getting the mounds lower.

Curtis Wong, MD

Implants too high?

It is definitely too early to judge your results.  It may take up to 3 months or even longer for final result to be seen.  However, at this time, I'd agree that your implants seem a bit high.  This can be a problem with transaxillary augmentation.  It is somewhat more difficult to get the inframammary fold properly positioned with this technique.  However, be patient and wait some time.  Stay in touch with your plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Concerns after breast augmentation; positioning of nipple/areola complexes...

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.
  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with, regardless of the specific cup size achieved.***As breast implants "settle", they tend to round out the lower breast poles. As this occurs, the nipple/areola complexes seem higher on each breast mound.  Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change.
 Best to follow your plastic surgeon for more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Nipples seem too low after BA 2 days postop

Thank you for your question and photos. Preop photos would've helped with advice. This is the classic problem of transaxillary breast augmentation in the unexperieced hands. Often the pocket is underdissected and the implant ends up at a higher position with the nipples pointed down. Your situation might improve with time (discuss with your surgeon). If it stays the same, you will need a revision. This is another potential problem with transaxillary placement of your implants. If your surgeon cannot correct the problem through the same approach, you will need an inframammary incision. Good luck with healing.