Zygomatic Arch Bone Moved a Mm Didnt Heal Right?

it feels weird like the eye lid doesnt align right like the normal one on the right side. this is from domestic violence. any suggestions as to what i can do to have it placed right? im in the boston area. just want it to feel normal again.

Doctor Answers 1

Facial fracture

You probably have a fracture of the zygomatic-orbital complex - the bone around the eye.
See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon on the staff of the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.
Or Massachusetts General if that is closer.
It is absolutely crucial that you be safe from further violence. These hospitals have social work teams that
can be very helpful. Your safety is paramount.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.