What is wrong with my breast after surgery? Is this correctable? Worth a revision surgery? (Photo)

I had tubular breasts corrected 7 months ago, B to a large C/D with 450CC's. When I grab one of my breasts, its harder than the other side and feels herniated still right under the nipple scar. It also feels like there is something wrong when I move the implant around. The other side feels 'free flowing' as the implant and all the tissue/muscle are inside nicely. Inside my right breast it feels like I am moving the implant in & out of a muscle or something. It's hard to explain.

Scar contracture is the cause.

You have a scar, which is normal after surgery, which has adhered to the underlying tissue.  It is possible for this to occur on one side and not the other.  The scar can be released so it doesn't cause the depression you are seeing.  Let your plastic surgeon know you would like to improve this to create better symmetry.

What is wrong with my breast after surgery? Is this correctable? Worth a revision surgery?

Thank you for your question and photo.  The depression on the right side there is scar adherence and contraction between the incision and the underlying breast tissue and possibly the implant capsule.  This can be revised with release of the contracture and I would proceed to contact your plastic surgeon about this.  He result is otherwise excellent and  releasing that scar should make the right breast look much better.