If I wanted my thighs done, is the price for that together or separate for each thigh?

Thighs butt and love handles can it be done all together and around how much

Coolsculpting

At our practice, we charge $600-$1200 per  area. It will depend on the area being treated and the size applicator that will be used.  The price is separate per thigh.  We do have some specials that can drop it even lower if you purchase 5 areas or more. Package purchasing typically lowers your cost. An experienced Coolsculpter will be able to tell you how many times you can expect to treat an area and how many areas you should buy.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. The inner thighs is two treatments and is a separate price for each. Prices range from clinic to clinic. Please consult with your treating physician. Ensure that you always see a physician with expertise in CoolSculpting. Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Hi and thanks for your question. The cost which is normally quoted is for each area treated which means each thigh is quoted separately. Some practices offer discounts for multiple areas treated. Good luck.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS, FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting cost is based on the number of cycles purchased and the rate per cycle is reduced significantly as you purchase more cycles. Generally you will need a minimum of two cycles to have symmetrical results. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

coolsculpting selectively freezes fat cells to induce programmed cell death. Thighs had been treated successfully. Most practices have a per site fee but may offer packages for multiple sites. You may benefit from an in person consultation with a coolsculpting physician to see if you are a candidate.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pricing for CoolSculpting

Each office has their own way of quoting CoolSculpting. It's best to come in for a consultation to make sure you are a candidate for all those areas. You will have a better idea of your treatment plan and how much it will cost.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Pricing

Pricing typically goes by cycle, each thigh may need several cycles, and package pricing is usually available. It is important to schedule an in person consult with a CoolSculpting trained Physician, as all paitents are different.  

Pricing for CoolSculpting

Some physicians may quote CoolSculpting prices for just one side and some may quote prices for both sides, so you should make sure to ask when you are checking into prices.  It is possible to treat multiple areas at the same session, and the pricing will vary by physician.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon