What is better for tightening the skin after Smartlipo Velashape or Accent RF? ?

What is better for tightening the skin after Smartlipo Velashape or Accent RF? How long do I have to wait after lipo to start treatment? Can I do both for better results?

How to tighten skin after Smart Lipo

Thank you Carol for your question.It is best that you be evaluated by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in non-invasive rejuvenation (in addition to surgery) for them to be able to advise you what the best treatment plan would be. In my hands we have had great experience with both ThermiSmooth (totally non-invasive, like a warm massage, imparting external radio frequency to tighten skin with non downtime), OR, if the laxity is a little worse then ThermiTight, (injectable RF subdermally i.e. micro-invasive) is another option that is very successful too. Best Wishes in your quest !
Dr. Anna PetropoulosBoston's North Shore

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skin tightening

you should be able to store Chapin's within a few weeks of your operation. I have use them both over the years. Very important to be realistic about your expectations and make sure you speaking to a real BCPS. The local "medispa"  Will offer you the earth the stars and the moon. Over the years I find the results to be at best "Modest" and it's interesting but some people seem to get a  better result than others. Remember this is not a one time affair but ongoing treatments. Hope this puts it in perspective for you.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Skin tightening

We find Thermi Tight (Injectable RF - performed under the skin) to be best for extra skin tightening after smart lipo. This is performed to specific temperature for best results.
Usually, performed after smart lipo healing - can be several weeks to months.