Non surgical procedure to remove stubborn face fat and improve side view. Want a natural contoured look. (photos)

I want something that's going to slim down and also give a tight chiseled look to my face and then same for my chin and neck looking for something with immediate results but non surgical I'm not a fan of the needle procedures either I was thinking something among the lines of a laser treatment ? Ive been stalking this site for a while now and I haven't seen any procedures that could help my case ? I posted pics so please be free to comment on other areas that would need to be focus areas for the procedure

Chin Contouring with VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound

The chin can be treated with a combination approach and I find that VASER Hi definition liposuction in combination with ThermiRF/Ultrasound is best for fat removal and neck contouring, if you're a candidate. Kybella can be used as an alternative. The cheeks are best to leave alone as we age we loose fat in that area, although liposuction or fat pad removal (buccal) can be done. Skin tightening with ultherapy and radiofrequency can give some lift and contour to the face. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a facial contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

You are asking for a Liquid Facelift

Thank you for your questions.  Unfortunately, even though you are not a fan of needles, that is probably what it will take to get your desired outcome.  Lasers are excellent for correcting tone and texture of the skin.  Your best option is find an experienced physician that can add volume with filler.

For your neck, you would probably benefit from a series of KYBELLA treatments to melt your submental fat.  KYBELLA requires a series of treatments spread 6-8 weeks apart.  The results won't be instant, but will be permanent.  Best of luck!

Laura Riehm, MD
Fort Worth Physician