Non surgical lip lift? (Photo)

I had 0.5 cc Restalyne put in my lips 72 hours ago. Most of it went up top, a little went on bottom. The goal was to correct my flat top lip which had very little red lip show. Now, it seems like all the swelling is gone, but when I part my lips, I have less upper tooth show, and more bottom tooth show. I absolutely hate that. My lips look beautiful closed, and more full, but I rather have youthful tooth show if I have to choose. Is there ANY way to lift top lip non-surg? Botox maybe? Thanks

Swelling of lip following Restylane injections

Thank you for sharing your questions. The lips can remain swollen for a week following injection of Restylane. If you think the upper is still too low at that time, Restylane Silk can be injected at the border to roll it upwards. Make sure to see an experienced injector for the treatment.
Good luck,

Final Result After Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about your postprocedure appearance.  Please keep in mind that it will take 2 weeks to see your final result.  Swelling and bruising after filler injection is normal, especially in the lips.  Icing can help for up to 48 hours postprocedure.  Arnica can also help to minimize postprocedure swelling and bruising.  Gentle massage may be beneficial.  My best advice would be to give it a full 2 weeks to allow for normal postprocedure swelling and bruising to resolve and to see your final result.  At that point, if you continue to have any concerns, please be sure to see an experienced injector for an in-person reevaluation in order to best address your concerns and to determine the best course of action.  Any unwanted filler can be easily removed with hyaluronidase.  Best wishes!

Lip lift

A few units per side placed just above the border if your lip will result in a temporary lift. In my experience it lasts 6-8 weeks but could last up to 12 weeks
Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician