Seeking advice on a Revision Rhinoplasty specialist near Massachusetts. Any suggestions?

I am seeking an expert revision rhinoplasty specialist. I have had four previous surgeries done at the children's hospital due to injuring my nose when I was younger. I am now left with a droopy, bulbous tip and am looking for a surgeon who can take on my case.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Indeed, finding a revision rhinoplasty expert is key to a good result. Research his/her education, reviews, and years in practice.  The more revisions you have had, the more delicate and complex your anatomy is.  These are the cases that are exciting, because they provide quite a challenge.  I am happy to share a review in the "web reference" section that was just posted today by a patient whose situation might be somewhat similar to yours.