Can Sculptra be injected into the temples and chin?

I've had Sculptra in my cheeks and liked the results. Now I am noticing volume loss in my temples next to where my eyebrows end, as well us in the middle of my chin under my lower lip. Can Sculptra be injected in these areas?

Yes, Sculptra can help improve the temples and the chin. I recommend having a consultation with an expert injector to discuss your concerns and desires. Best of Luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Sculptra

Hi There, 

Sculptra can be injected in the temples, as it helps correct contour deficiencies and the hollow areas in your face. I recommend you do your research and find an experienced injector. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Sculptra in Chin and Temples

Sculptra can definitely be injected into the temples and chin area.  I would recommend making an appointment with a board certified dermatologist that specializes in injections for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Absolutely

Sculptra is a great product to inject into the temple or chin area.  I use it often in these areas without complication and with excellent result.  Good luck to you.

Beth Lertzman, MD
Rochester Dermatologic Surgeon

Scupltra

Thank you for your question. Yes, Sculptra can be injected into the temples and chin. I would recommend you make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Sculptra in temples and chin - YES

These are great areas for Sculptra injections and I use routine in these areas. The temples takes a lot of product. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Can Sculptra be used in the temples and the chin?

I have treated many patients with Sculptra into the temples and the chin.  Both of these areas can be improved with Sculptra.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

What Areas Can Be Injected With Sculptra?

Sculptra is a great product for the right candidate and the temples can be a good place for this filler if there is significant volume loss. If you have had Sculptra in the past and liked the result, this may be a good choice for your temples, however without seeing a photograph, it is hard to advise on this. For the chin area, I would be hesitant to use Sculptra and more likely to use a lightweight hyaluronic acid filler as it is unlikely you need to build any significant volume in this area. Sculptra is ideal for volume loss in the cheeks, smile lines and in some cases temples, but a different filler would probably suit you better to improve the area under your lower lip.

Dennis Gross, MD

Sculptra for the temples, chin and other areas of the face, neck and body

Dear TBH:

Sculptra has gone through a renaissance and in talented and skilled hands provides natural firming of the skin, anti-aging effects against sun damage, pigmentation, enlarging pores and texture laxity of the skin. When properly placed subcutaneously (in the fat) or against the bone, Sculptra stimulates natural evenness, projection and fill. 

Sculptra is not a volumizing filler but stimulates normal regulation of the tissues it comes in contact with such as the skin, fat and bone. It will produce filling but of a smoother and more even quality than hyaluronic acid fillers. It therefore complements them. Use HA fillers for immediate results and Sculptra for a gentle peak improvement over 3 months lasting up to 2 years. 

It is great to firm and accent the chin and jawline. It will also fill the temporal hollows.

Proper technique and significant attention to massage will markedly reduce the concerns of granules and nodules known to Sculptra in the past; it is therefore another excellent option for peri-oral and around the eye wrinkles. 

Consult with a experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist for these advanced techniques and options in your journey to anti-aging. All the best!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS