Rhinoplasty swelling.

I had a revision rhinoplasty a couple of weeks ago. It was a difficult and complicated revision with lots of grafts involved. I knew to expect lots of swelling afterwards. However, right now my nose is HUGE and although I know my nose will go down it is difficult to imagine it ever going down to the extent that I think it will look good. Is it possible to see dramatic reductions in swelling after the first couple of weeks or is it more subtle changes you tend to notice? I am freaking out.

Swelling of nose

Everyone heals and responds differently to surgery. The nose swelling will vary from person to person and it can take a year or longer to improve.