Rhinoplasty question about financing.

To make a long story short I got bullied the first year of high school and never went back I got really bad anxiety and I hate the way my nose looks I can't live a normal life I babysit to earn money that's the only job I feel kind of comfortable with and I'm able to do I have 3000 saved up I get so security for my mom 500 a month I'm wondering if anyone would be able to do a finance thing for me im 17 turning 18 in july I can pay 500 a month with 3,000/4,000 down payment can anyone help? please

Financing for Rhinoplasty

I'm so sorry to hear you've been bullied over this!  Obviously, the first step is to meet with a rhinoplasty specialist to see if you are, indeed, a candidate for surgery.  Get the important medical steps out of the way first and then see if there is a need for financing.  Many practices work with third-party companies to help patients who need it.  The important thing will be to find a surgeon who you trust. Everything else can be worked out as needed. Good luck!

Washington DC Otolaryngologist

Rhinoplasty Financing

I am very sorry to hear that you have been bullied and that you feel that you have a self-confidence issues as a result. I hope that you have taken advantage of the many services that are available to help you overcome some of your issues. Cosmetic surgery for your nose may help but it is never the only answer by itself.
If you chose to follow the surgery path, the first step is to see a rhinoplasty surgeon and see if you are a candidate for this surgery. A couple of consultations is also usually helpful. Almost all surgery offices will have financing options available for you and there are also a couple of on line options as well.
I hope that helps.
Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Financing a rhinoplasty procedure

There are many options regarding financing a rhinoplasty procedure. Many practices allow the patient to make the payments, and then have their surgery. There are many third-party financing companies available to make personal loans to patients to help them with their financing needs. Each office usually has relationships with these different companies.
 The cost of a rhinoplasty is driven by 3 fees, which include time in the operating room, time under anesthesia, and the surgeon's fee for performing the rhinoplasty procedure. There will be differences in geography and experience of the surgeon. Shop quality, not price since this is your nose.

Financing surgery

Cosmetic Surgery procedures can enhance your self-image and quality of life. Unfortunately, Dr. Hochstein does not accept any health insurance to cover the cost of your procedure. That is why we offer financing options just for you! We gladly accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express,Discover,Personal Checks, Bank/Cashier’s Checks, Wire Transfers or Cash. We can also help you arrange personal financing through companies that are specifically geared toward helping patients with the cost of cosmetic surgery.

There are many options when it comes to financing your surgery; for example, Care Credit facilitates a 24-60 month extended repayment plans at 14.9% interest and also 6-12 month repayment plans at 0% interest. If your credit score is below average, please do not feel discouraged. There are other companies such as UnitedMedicalCredit.com and MyMedicalFinancing.com that will work with individuals based on their credit needs. You may even add a co-signer on your account if you would like!

Typically surgeons require a deposit such as 20% to book a surgery and the rest can be financed through whatever company you surgeon accepts.  Visit our website to learn more about the financing companies we offer.

Financing for Rhinoplasty

There are many different ways for you to finance a rhinoplasty. Most surgeons will require a down payment prior to the procedure. There are financing companies that work specifically with physicians offices. One is called CareCredit which is what we use and if you qualify, can finance the remainder of your surgery. Inquire with your doctor to see what options are available to you. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello.  I think the first step is to consult with a surgeon in your area.  Candidacy for rhinoplasty is based on multiple factors.  After a thorough evaluation, you may discuss with your surgeon and his staff the logistics, such as scheduling and financing.  Hope this is helpful.  Best wishes.

Anand G. Shah, MD
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

I think the first thing to do is to go for a consultation to see what could be done for you.  There are many options for financing and you can ask your surgeon's office about this.

Financing companies

Some doctors do work with financing companies. The best thing to do is get a consultation and find the Dr. you feel comfortable with to get the pricing and then contact which ever financing company they work with to see if and what you are approved for. Lots of luck. 

Elliot M. Heller, MD