Are there any renowned vaginoplasty surgeons in the state of Massachusetts or surrounding states?

I'm looking for an amazing surgeon with proven reviews/ testimonies to perform this surgery but I don't want to travel far because of work and small children. Does anyone know of any good surgeons that perform vaginoplastys (not the laser kind the real sculpting/ incision kind) in or around the Boston area?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Good surgeon in Massachussettes area

I would recommend Marco Pelosi in Bayonne, New Jersey.  It may be a few hours away by car but you will be cared for by the best.    

How to find a "renowned" vaginoplasty surgeon

Try Dr. Ed Jacobson in Greenwich, Connecticut. Maybe Dr. Uma Penmetsa in ?Rochester, N.Y. ? Dr. Robert Jason on Long Island/NYC; Dr. Marco Pelosi III in Bayonne, NJ definitely.  Google "vaginoplasty" and carefully peruse websites. Don't be afraid to travel. Nothing beats an "artist" with lots of experience who treats you as an individual ans constructs his/her surgery specifically for your anatomy & your wishes... Please feel free to check the weblink below & carefully peruse the website-- lots of educational material!

Michael P Goodman, MD
Davis, CA, USA

Best