Non surgical Chin Augmentation what is a realistic look at my recovery?

I am seeing a doctor on Friday for a non-surgical chin augmentation. I'd just like a bit more projection and was wondering what a realistic look at what my recovery would be. I took friday off (day of procedure) and am planning on being back to work on monday. Will there be significant swelling? I'd like to know if I am going to look like a cartoon character and should cancel my weekend plans! 

Minimal Recovery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If you are going to be having a non surgical chin augmentation, then it's just an injection.  You'll probably have almost no recovery to speak of.  There's minimal swelling, and unless you have a bruise, it will be uneventful.