Is it a problem to have a bbl when taking birth control shot?

This may increase blood clot risk, but there are other risk factors to consider.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

I would recommend speaking to your surgeon since each surgeon has different pre and post surgery instructions. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL and birth control

There are some reports that taking birth control may increase your risks of a DVT. Best to discuss it with your surgeon.

BBL

This needs to be discussed with your surgeon because each surgeon has a slightly different protocol for their patients. Some do advise stopping birth control around 4-6 weeks prior to surgery because of the slight increased risk of blood clots developing.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon