Any tips on preparing for explant?

10 days until I explant after a year and a half of this nightmare! Capsular contracture and severe health decline since I put these 425cc implants in June 2015. I can't wait to start my life again, be active, slowly heal my back and rib pain. I am 27 and feel 107. Any tips on preparing for explant? What kind of sports bra that won't irritate a crease incicision?

Preparing for surgery

Your surgeon will go over post operative instructions with you.  You will most likely have drains in place, so you need to be aware of how to care for them.  Surgeons vary on the type of post operative bra they like.  Some will provide it.  In any case you want to avoid anything with underwire.  Best wishes on your upcoming surgery.

Any tips on preparing for explant?

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced. I don't think I have a specific tips for you, beyond what your plastic surgeon will recommend. Generally, I think that it will be important that you communicate your concerns/goals carefully.  Many patients undergoing breast implant removal surgery for the reasons you mentioned, have specific requests for their plastic surgeons-make sure that you and your plastic surgeon are on the same page prior to proceeding.

Afterwards, it will be important that you keep the crease incision covered and away from irritation from any type of bra. In our practice, this is done with the use of surgical dressings, followed by silicone gel sheeting, and the use of a soft but snug fitting surgical bra (followed by a sports bra).

Best wishes  for good health and for an outcome that you will be pleased with.