Almost 6 months post op. I'm so depressed. What happened? They look terrible

Not sure...

Hello. Please provide more information. Better photos and details about your breast surgery. Best, Dr. ALDO.

Results after augmentation

It is difficult to say what is going on without having more information like your preop photos, and the surgical procedure notes.

Dissatisfied with results

It is unfortunate that you are unhappy with your results.  I would recommend discussing your concerns with your plastic surgeon to determine if there are options to bring the result in line with your expectations.

William Andrade, MD

Unhappy after breast augmentation

I am so sorry, but it appears that you have a double bubble on the right side.  Consult your surgeon for revision, which is not difficult.

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Problems after surgery

Hi... Thank you for the question... And photo.... Sorry for dose results... A bottoming out problem and a double bubble... Contact your PS or look for other opi

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Not happy with results

It looks like you may have a double bubble to your right implant or a flexion deformity.  Your left implant is still riding high. You will need revision surgery to fix these problems.  Please discuss with your PS and seek different opinions if you have to.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with breast augmentation at 6 months

Thank you for your question about your breast augmentation.

I am sorry you are depressed - it is disappointing.
One implant has not settled in place - it will need revision.
This is unusual but definitely can happen.

The photo isn't clear but suggests that the other implant may be bottoming out =
So return to your surgeon to discuss revision surgery to improve your result.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you found this helpful. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD