Changes two months after Rhinoplasty; could my nose have shifted during healing? (Photos)

I have a Rhinoplasty performed August 31st. When my cast first came off my nose was perfectly straight by now two months later it seems to curve on one side as shown in the pictures. i am hoping this is due to swelling but wanted to know if my nose could have shifted during healing?

Has nose shifted after rhinoplasty.

It is not possible to give you a meaningful answer without standardized before and after photos.  Your surgeon should have these photos so best to check with your surgeon about your concern.

Nasal issue

Sorry, but the photo is not great and there is shadowing that makes it hard to see. Best to be evaluated in person. Good luck.

Postoperative recovery after septorhinoplasty / nose surgery

It would depend on what was performed during the time of the rhinoplasty, etc and the area of the nose that was addressed- I would followup with your plastic surgeon; swelling can take up to a year to resolve.. best of luck